Forces for Good
- Original Documents
- Propaganda Watch
Recent Short Film Screenings and Awards
- Myth Perceptions (Best Comedy)
- Chelmsford School for Butlers
- The Lost Mimes (Best Experimental Film)
Episode 51, Spring 2017
He lies, yes, of course he does. We all know that. The angry people who voted for him not only don't care. They love it.
But he's our monster. We ALL unleashed him on the world. We MADE him when we didn't question Obama's drone warfare and executive orders. We CREATED him when we allowed Guantanamo to stay open. We ENABLED him when we accepted Bill Clinton's NAFTA embrace. We EMPOWERED him when we allowed the democratic power brokers to throw Bernie under the bus. Shame on us.
So let's stop whining and take responsibility for a change. Are you ready for Liberty News TV to return to the airways yet?
Must-Read Essays and Videos
- In Trumpistan, Things Fall Apart
Perhaps the best retelling of Trump's motivations and misadventures so far. "Welcome to Trumpistan, a country two weeks into the tumultuous rule of a miserable, cruel and seemingly captive president." READ NOW
- Obama's Dirty Little Fossil Fuel Secret
He may be talking the talk of global warming awareness, but he's been quietly destroying the planet behind our backs. READ NOW
- Time to End the Dark Knight Culture
Our schools, workplaces and TV teach violence and hate. The killing will continue until we change how we think. READ NOW
- Global Warming is Not Inevitable if We Act Now!
Here's an article urging us all to act on Global Warming before the 11th hour is upon us. READ NOW
- Move Your Money to a Credit Union Today!
This article gives you six good reasons to move your money out of a big bank. READ NOW
- Inequity is Leading us to Dystopia
Read about how wealth inequity is directly linked to world changes that are rather nasty. READ NOW
- Wal-Mart's Greenwash
It turns out that Wal-mart's purported "greening" is just a successful marketing ploy. READ NOW
- 18 Arrested in Wisconsin for using Cameras, but GUNS are still legal?
The event coincided with the implementation of Wisconsin's new concealed carry law, which allows residents to carry a concealed firearm. READ NOW
- Who Really Runs the World? Here's the DATA.
A very interesting stufy of how big banks an mulitnationals are interconnected to control everything. READ NOW
- New Report on Corporate Tax Dodgers
Here's a list of some of the most egregious corporate tax evaders. READ NOW
- Who are the Koch Brothers' Million Dollar Friends?
This Mother Jones expose spells out who it is that's backing the right wing corporatist meddlings of David and Charles Koch. READ NOW
- Uncloaking the Koch Brothers' Political Goals
Would be oligarchs David and Charles Koch make no secret of their agenda. Polluters make the rules, and the rest of us suffer.Watch Video
- Koch Brothers Polluting Plant is Poisoning Americans
Exclusive video from the Nation magazine.Watch Video
- Why Liberals Have Abandoned Obama (and it's not racism)
As David Sirota writes, Obama deserves every bit of scorn he's getting from his base. He has lied and backtracked on every major campaign promise.READ NOW
- U.S. Police are Preparing for Class Riots in New York
Calls for equity around the world are being acted out in violent protests. As unemployment rises, the greediest one percent may have to go into hiding.READ MORE NOW
- Stop the Koch Brothers Takeover of Public Education
This new video shows how the Koch Brothers are undermining public school system and destroying communities.WATCH NOW
- Wanted: Strong Democrat to Oppose Obama for the Nomination
As Obama proposes cutting aid to the poor and sick, siding with his millionair pals on Wall Street, it's time for a serious challenge to his nomination.READ NOW
- The Corporate Supreme Court
Ralph Nader offers more evidence that the Supreme Court sees big business as the be all, end all to America's woes.READ NOW
- Budget Talks Act as a Smoke Screen for Stealing the Wealth of America
Dennis Kucinich points out several ways that the American middle class is being robbed blind by false debate about the federal budget. READ NOW
- Chomsky on the Osama Bin Laden Assassination
Noam Chomsky explains the dire meaning of Obama's handling of the Osama Bin Laden killing. READ NOW
- Nuclear-Armed Pakistan Enraged After U.S. Illegal Mission to Kill Bin Laden
Pressure from the Taliban and other extremists has increased thanks to U.S. heavy-handed tactics. READ NOW
- Fukushima Nuclear Situation Continues to Worsen
May 18, 2011: The worst is far from over at Japan's crippled reactors. A global effort is necessary now to prevent a worldwide disaster. READ NOW
- 2,600 Activists Arrested Since Obama took office
Obama's rhetoric about free speech and citizens' rights notwithstanding, his heavy-handed intolerance of protests puts him in the George W. Bush league. READ NOW
- How Google is NARROWING our View of the World
Eli Parisier gives us an interesting glimpse at how Google's "filter bubbles" decide what information we have access to. WATCH THE TED TALK
- Tests Show 32 U.S. Nuclear Reactors Pose Threat
A new report shows that meltdowns of the Fukushima scale and beyond could indeed happen here. READ FULL ARTICLE
- The Collapse of Globalization
Chris Hedges offers a scathing indictment of our nation of corporate enslaved sheep. READ FULL ARTICLE
- How Much Radiation is Too Much?
This chart explains it all. VIEW THE CHART
- Kunstler on the Collapse of Suburban Dreams
..."I maintain that any activity organized at the colossal scale will tend to fail in the face of the compound crises of energy, capital, and ecology (climate change) ..." FULL ARTICLE
- GOP Seeks to Poison America's Air, Water and Land
..."The green agenda is under assault on multiple fronts, from cutbacks in recycling in Wisconsin to the loosening of regulations governing coal mining in West Virginia." FULL ARTICLE
- What Conservatives Really Want
Linguist George Lakoff explains what the new, mean spirited GOP world view really wants, and how to stop it before it's too late… FULL ARTICLE
- Anti Capitalism in 5 Minutes
... is a system that is fundamentally (1) inhuman, (2) anti-democratic, and (3) unsustainable. …FULL ARTICLE
- The Sole Remaining "Stupidpower" in the World
"which just makes it all the more jaw-dropping to watch such a country commit national suicide, and especially to do so for all the stupidest of reasons." FULL ARTICLE
- How to Build a Progressive Tea Party Movement
"Imagine a parallel universe where the Great Crash of 2008 was followed by a Tea Party of a very different kind." FULL ARTICLE
"For a theory to last almost 150 years is a triumph of sorts. For it to last one more decade will be a disaster." FULL ARTICLE
Been to a HS Graduation Lately?
The military is indoctrinating young people by way of flowery speeches from new recruits at H.S. graduations, such as the one in Windham, Maine, this Spring. Be heard. Tell your local school officials that messages of peace MUST be given equal time to recruiting for violence.
What Can We Do to Save Earth?
Global Risks of 2012
We must acknowledge the challenges to the revolution that is sweeping the planet and not be naive.
VIDEO: Essential Skill of the Month
Convert Your Lawn to a Food Source
One of the easiest ways to gain independence and plan for the future is to become a food-producing urban gardener.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
We will be resuming our donation online via Paypal or Credit Card after we reinstate our 501c3 status this year.
WATCH OUR VIDEOS
Chelmsford School for Butlers
Amerika, The Theme Park
Marlboro Man Returns
The Last Liberal in Bootswallow Gulch
Meet the Peasants
Nothing to Hide
Flatworld: The George W. Bush Presidential Library
George W. Bush, Comfortable War Criminal
We The Sheeple, written by artist Robert Shetterly
Myth Perceptions: The True Story of Robin Hood, as laid down by the Sheriff of Nottingham
FrankenLuntz: The real story of the monster behind the Orwellian speak of the GOP